If you are Lucky enough to be
Irish
then you are Lucky enough!
***
Growing up St. Patrick's Day was a close 2nd to Christmas. I remember this holiday so vividly and I want my kids to remember it too. I remember my mom always telling me that we were part Irish but she never told me who those Irish ancestors were, not that I would have cared at that age, but now I do care and I have found where my Irish roots come from and I appreciate this holiday even more than I already did because of that. I hope you all have a fantastic St. Patrick's Day! And for heaven's sake, get your green on!!!
*the green jello is setting in the fridge as I type*
2 comments:
Top o' the mornin little missy,
Are you and the little lads and lassies pinch proof?
Love from the Leprechaun helper!
I agree I love St. Patrick's Day! My little Luke was born the day after... yes I was bugged.... So we have his parties on St. Patrick's day sometimes just to make me happy ;)
Post a Comment