Friday, March 18, 2011

Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium

Mallory's pre-school class went on a field trip to the Wildlife Zoo and we all had so much fun! This snake freaked me out. I'm sure there was some kind of barrier that I just couldn't see but it sure looked like it could have slithered right out to us.
Mason wanted to wear his lion shirt and was so excited when we found the lion fish.


This was so much fun until Mallory got bit by one of the birds. I thought she was being a little dramatic until one bit me too. IT HURT!!!

Mallory wanted me to take pictures of her with EVERY animal. She loved it so much!
Feeding the giraffes is obviously so much fun!


Mallory wanted to dress like a zebra and was so excited when we found her animal!

I had never been to this zoo and I was so impressed with it! I love how close the animals all are. The cheetah was my favorite. You walk underneath it's cage so it was asleep right above us and when Russ was pointing up to it so Mason could see it jumped up and growled at us. We all jumped! It was hilarious!!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

i wish we had gotten that cheetah on video!!

russandkatie said...

me too!

Spencer and Marlee said...

That looks like a fun zoo. I've never heard of it before. I love that you can get so close to the animals. That is how the Tucson zoo it. I LOVE it. Looks like a fun field trip and even more fun that most of your family got to go.

The Booth Family said...

I love that zoo. I am going to get year passes cause I think it is so awesome and the kiddos will love it!

The Booth Family said...

oh and no there is no barrier to that snake! It freaks me out every time too!