Friday, October 14, 2011

Just journaling - lake powell

Until I married Russ I had only been to Lake Powell once. Now we go every summer and I have definitely become addicted. I love the beauty of it. I love the warm water. I love that I'm less afraid of the water at Lake Powell than in other lakes however I did have one freak out moment this trip on the sea doos but I managed to keep my composure because I had the girls on it with me. I love taking long boat rides to rainbow bridge and then stopping for ice cream at dangling rope (my sister worked there the first summer that I went to Powell with russ so I always think of her when we are there). I love that the kids cant get enough sand, sun and water! I love that I can go running while I'm there and get a great workout. It really is one of my favorite places in the world and I look forward to it every year!

No comments: