
I have run this race 3 times now and I think it gets harder each time but it doesn't stop me from trying! Marlee has run it several more times than I have and she beats me every time (the only reason I beat her this year is cause she just had a baby).

I wore my St. Louis Cardinals shirt for good luck!

I ran with my phone so I would be able to text Russ at the end so we could find each other. I ended up taking a lot of pictures along the way and it was fun to go back through them after. At one point I texted Russ and told him I thought I was going to die but of course I didn't.

My time this year was 48:31.
My time last year was 47:05.
The first time I ran it my time was 42:48 but they lengthened the course last year.
4 comments:
good job!
Good Job! I wanna do this with ya sometime!
Oh u gotta love that first picture of that bobble head. I love that you have come down the past couple years and have done it with me. It is a hard workout for sure, that's why we love it. We miss you guys! Since u left Madison has asked every day to go to your house. Haha
You really are a Wonder Woman :) Good for you!
Post a Comment