Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

 We started off the holiday by having some of Mason's friends over for a little party.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of the "haunted house" that we created.  I turned the garage into a little haunted house with all the gymnastics mats and when the mom's came later for the party all the kids got in their places and scared them.  It was so fun and all the kids were so excited to scare the moms!
 For the ward trunk or treat Russ and I were going to dress up as super heroes to match Mason and I had borrowed a Superman costume for Russ to wear but he chickened out at the last minute and wore his Captain America shirt instead.  I got lots of bonus points with Mason for going through with my costume!  He was thrilled that I was Wonder Women and he kept calling me Wonder Women Mommy all night.  He was so disappointed when I took the wig off at the end of the night and told me he wanted me to be Wonder Women Mommy all the time.






1 comment:

Maegan said...

I love Masons costume... yours looks so cute with his! What an awesome mama to have a Halloween party with the little ones and the haunted house sounds so cute!
Thanks for all ur comments... You're sweet! :)