Saturday, November 12, 2011

you should be like her...

Today I was not being the best Mom in the world.  My patience was running thin and I am onery!  I sat down to watch a show while folding laundry.  It was 19 kids and Counting.  Mallory came in to watch with me cause she loves that show.  She told me that I should be more like that Mom.  I agreed and told her that her and her brother and sister should be more like those kids.  She agreed. We both laughed and I was a good Mom for about 20 minutes until Mason spilled chocolate all over the counter.  Seriously how does that lady do it?

1 comment:

The Booth Family said...

:) You are an awesome mom! Give yourself more credit! Side note- Kaiden saw Jonathan Manwaring today and said "MASON's DAD!" not quite but close enough I guess haha. I corrected him.