Friday, April 6, 2012

Miss Mallory playing soccer

 Mallory asked Russ if they could have a "private meeting" in which she asked him when she will get to do soccer.  Because of the bad experience we had with Reeslyn playing soccer (she hated it) I, mostly have been trying to put it off as long as possible.
 Her cousin Carter had played on a team the previous season and we decided we would sign her up with him.  Boy was I wrong to dread this!  She loves it!  She had her first game and of course was pretty timid but you could tell she was enjoying herself which is all I was hoping for!
They asked her to do the rock, paper, scissors to start the game and she was like a deer in headlights but she did it!  She is #5 and Carter is #6

1 comment:

Jessica said...

she is doing so great! it's so fun they can play together!