Sunday, April 1, 2012

Right place at the right time




About 30 seconds after this picture was taken Mason threw up... A LOT! I just climbed into the backseat to take this picture and to adjust his neck so he wouldn't wake up with a kink. Luckily there was an empty cup in the cup holder next to him and when he woke up and said "I think I'm going to throw up" I had about a 1/2 second to grab it and catch all the nasty liquid that came out. It was awesome but yes I did catch every bit of it in that cup and even filled up a second one. I love it when I'm in the right place at the right time especially when it saves me from cleaning up throw up all over my car!

1 comment:

Alli said...

Oh Katie! That is so gross, I love it! Kids are good at keeping us on our toes :) Nice job with the quick thinking!