9 years ago
Monday, July 16, 2012
Crappy Day
I don't have crappy days very often. I'm a pretty optimistic person so I can turn just about anything into something wonderful, just ask my husband (he can't stand me at times). But today I just couldn't do it. The hubby left for work at 10 and it seems like everything went downhill from there. Then to top it off I got my feelings hurt. It really was something stupid but it hurt none the less and it put me in a really crappy mood. Then about 10 minutes ago I realized something... I am giving a talk in Sacrament meeting on Sunday. Yep Satan is trying to distract me with this really crappy day! We got asked to give talks yesterday. I woke up this morning and starting reading some articles to get ready for my talk. I put it all away and the hubs left for work. Do you see what's happening? I do! I won't be distracted anymore. Here's to no more crappy days this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel you sister! Those days are tough to turn around. I'm sure your talk will rock rain or shine :)
Post a Comment