9 years ago
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Just Journaling
We went to our new ward last Sunday for the first time. I was nervous for the kids because they have never been to a new ward before and they weren't quite sure what to expect. Mason thought we were joining a whole new church and wanted to know what he would be going to instead of primary. Sunday morning Mallory was having a few jitters and came in my room while I was getting ready and asked why we had to go to a new ward and if my parent's ever made me go to a new ward when I was growing up. I started to laugh and lovingly explained to her that she would never have to switch wards as many times as I did growing up. Church went really well for all of us! The kids all loved their teachers and were very talkative after church about all they liked about it. Overall it was a really good day at our new ward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet! Your kids are adorable and you are too!
Post a Comment