Has is really only been a week since I posted that last picture of me pregnant??? It feels like it has been at least 3 or 4! I am so sick of being pregnant and I just want this baby out of me.
You look so good, though. I hate being pregnant, too. At least you're not in pre-term labor, right? I miss going to pokeno, why didn't we start doing that earlier?
Well that could mean any day for you right??? We all can't wait, not too much longer-although I know it still seems so far away! Things could be worse and you could just be 10 stinkin weeks like me!!-30 more to go :(.
8 comments:
can't wait .... ha-ha
isn't this the longest you have gone.....sorry don't feel to bad I usually go a week or two past due...love ya though
Oh Katie,
I am sorry, the last month seems longer than the whole pregnancy doesn't it? I hope it goes fast for your sake.
yeah, i think these past couple of weeks are the worst. i hope they go by fast for you!
You look so good, though. I hate being pregnant, too. At least you're not in pre-term labor, right? I miss going to pokeno, why didn't we start doing that earlier?
I'm right there with ya Katie! I'm am way done with this!
Well that could mean any day for you right??? We all can't wait, not too much longer-although I know it still seems so far away! Things could be worse and you could just be 10 stinkin weeks like me!!-30 more to go :(.
I know how you feel...but I am only 23 weeks...well almost 24. You look so great by the way...how do you do it? Come on. Out with your secrets!
Post a Comment