I've been up since 1:00 am having contractions but they aren't getting any stronger and they aren't getting any closer together. All they are doing is keeping me awake so WHAT'S THE POINT!!!
The point is you are feeling something! It's a good thing your cervix is like butter-ha ha...maybe you will go before Tues! But hopefully not in the middle of a birthday party! Keep us posted!
I am sorry. That stinks. I had contractions like that for 2 months before Bryn was born. Good luck. Can't wait for your little one to be here and see pics. I bet you are feeling the same way!
6 comments:
When is your due date again????
The point is you are feeling something! It's a good thing your cervix is like butter-ha ha...maybe you will go before Tues! But hopefully not in the middle of a birthday party! Keep us posted!
everything stopped around 7 this morning! SO FRUSTRATING!!!
My due date is November 27th
nov 27 is my moms bday....not that that information has any sort of impact on you... ;)
Katie I am excited!!! YEAH!!! Let me know ASAP! We need to come up there as soon as it comes!
I am sorry. That stinks. I had contractions like that for 2 months before Bryn was born. Good luck. Can't wait for your little one to be here and see pics. I bet you are feeling the same way!
Post a Comment