Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mason Man

Mason Man a.k.a. Monkey Man
In Mason's short 1 year of life he has filled this family with so much joy! He is the happiest little boy you will ever meet. It is a very rare occasion that he is upset about something and when he is upset it's usually because you have blocked him from climbing on something. He climbs and climbs and climbs on everything!!!

Which can sometimes result in bumps and bruises but he cries for about 2 seconds and gets right back on it again.
He loves to be outside!!! so now that the weather is nice enough to have the doors open he spends most of the day out there.

Mason is fun, energetic, and loves to cuddle. He is fearless and did I mention he loves to climb?!! I love this little boy so much, Happy Birthday Mason Man.
Oh ya and his favorite food is bananas!!!

8 comments:

Family of Disney said...

He is so handsome. Cute pictures.
Happy Birthday!

Diana said...

I love his happy smile! Happy Birthday Mason!

Jessica said...

He's a cute kid! Happy Birthday!

Steph and Keith said...

Love you Mas! Happy Birthday!!

Aleisha said...

I guess Mason and Jaycee share the same birthday!!! Fun for us.

Brooke said...

He is getting so big! He is SOOOO cute! Looks like he had a great bday!

Anonymous said...

He's a doll! Love the bruises...that climbing must be a boy thing! I can't believe he's one...isn't it just SAD??

Neysa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON! He looks sooo cute! My kids love climbing on things too. That's nice that you can still have your kids play outside and you can leave your doors open. It's 50 degrees here and it's been rainy. It won't be long til we have snow either.