Sundays can sometimes be stressful but today was not! I even had to go to church by myself (Russ was working) and I survived it with flying colors! When we got home I got to take a nap, oh that was nice! After Russ left for work again we went outside to water the flowers that we planted yesterday. Now I can honestly say I hate yard work, that's why Russ and I are perfect for each other because he loves it. But for some reason every spring and every fall when new flowers need to be planted in the front yard it's all me! I love them! I always pick 1 color to do everywhere, I like simple. And because of my husband's lovely passion of yard work, our grass is ALWAYS so very green so in the winter I pick Red so when Christmas rolls around we are all set! In the summer I pick either pink or yellow because it's just so fun and summery! Oh how I love my flowers!
9 years ago
3 comments:
Just as it's said, "Sunday will come!" ;) Glad you had such a great day!!
Wow....up at the top when you said somethin' like NOw back to why today was so fabulous, and I thought "Wait, this isn't even the climax of the great day?" Just the nap alone would have been spectacular :0) So Glad your day was awesome. I love those worry free Sundays.
Here's to those memorable days :) I love those!
Post a Comment