This was my Christmas present from my Mom and Step-Dad (who works for Rug Doctor) and I have cleaned my carpets many times with it but today it saved me once again from a dog with diarrhea, GROSS!
NO animals for me! That sure looks like a GREAT cleaner though. We have one, but probably not as nice as yours. Your little girl in the below picture is SO CUTE! I LOVE the bangs her. She really didn't do that bad of a job. She does look just like her mommy.
I seriously need one of those! {Not the dog} Did I tell you that my husbands bro is good friends with Aaron and we had a BBQ with him a few weeks ago. He has a darling baby!
Glad to hear Doctor Rug saved the day. Sooooo, who is taking care of the chihuahua's when you come see us??? Love Reeslyn's hair by the way. And love you all.... xograndma
7 comments:
been there. done that. never again.
NO animals for me! That sure looks like a GREAT cleaner though. We have one, but probably not as nice as yours. Your little girl in the below picture is SO CUTE! I LOVE the bangs her. She really didn't do that bad of a job. She does look just like her mommy.
pass on the dog. but yes i tagged you on my blog!
I seriously need one of those! {Not the dog} Did I tell you that my husbands bro is good friends with Aaron and we had a BBQ with him a few weeks ago. He has a darling baby!
HAHAHHAHHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAH!
I do not envy you and no I do not want a chihuahua!
BTW-Sliver ran away and I am not sad about it...
mean I know...
Glad to hear Doctor Rug saved the day. Sooooo, who is taking care of the chihuahua's when you come see us???
Love Reeslyn's hair by the way.
And love you all....
xograndma
don't need the chihuahua. but i need the rug doctor. the things us moms get excited about!
Post a Comment