Saturday, July 25, 2009

A family that Boats together Stays together!

Ok so really you could put any word there but for our family boat is the best word for us. We took our boat out for the first time yesterday and we discovered (well more me cause Russ already knew) that we truly are a boat family. The kids had a blast!!! and Mason even loved his life jacket which is something that I was a little worried about. We are going to make some wonderful family memories on this boat!





Oh and a little shout out for me... I backed the boat down all by myself and then backed the trailer down again to pick up the boat and both times were perfection!

4 comments:

Claire said...

Looks like fun! And congrats on backing the boat and trailer up... I'd be so scared to do that!

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

How fun! I grew up on a boat in Utah and I have so many fun memories of it!

Bronwyn James said...

Guuurl, how could one not be jealous of your boat? And of course your mad backing skills. Can Henry and I come boating with you?

It's Been a Day! said...

i think we could totally be a boat family as well!! i'm not sure many families who aren't boat families though! looks like there are many fun memories to be had!!