Mason has been sick all night. Seriously sick, like throwing up every 20 minutes sick. And it's been a while since any of my kids have been this sick. Mallory threw up last week but it was just one time and then she felt better. And as weird as it sounds I am actually enjoying taking care of my little boy's throw up. I haven't slept much and I probably won't get much sleep the rest of the night but I don't even care. I am glad that I am the one he is coming to for comfort. I am also glad that Russ is here too and that he doesn't have to work tomorrow so he's been able to help me. And it is awesome that Mason is old enough now to grab the throw up bowl on his own so we've only had to do the initial peeling of the sheets and clothes the first time when the bowl wasn't there for him to grab. And don't get me wrong if Mallory and Reeslyn end up with this same sickness I won't be enjoying it as much I'm sure but for now I'm living in the moment which isn't something I always do and I am loving being this little boys mom even if it means cleaning up his throw up!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
9 years ago
3 comments:
I know how you feel, it is kind of rewarding taking care of those little ruffians. I hope he feels better quick and it doesn't spread :)
Your such a sweet mom!! Your kids are lucky to have such a good one!!
Lucky kids.
Post a Comment